Reinforce your decision to prescribe ABSORICA by writing DAW-1 every time
1. ABSORICA [prescribing information]. Jacksonville, FL: Ranbaxy Laboratories Inc.; May 2018.
2. Zaenglein AL, Pathy AL, Schlosser BJ, et al. Guidelines of care for the management of acne vulgaris. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016;74(5):945-973.
3. Claravis™ [prescribing information]. Pomona, NY: Barr Laboratories Inc.; May 2012.
4. Vanderbist F, Servais C, Baudier P, (2008). US Patent No. 7,435,427. Washington, DC: US Patent and Trademark Office.
5. Tan J, Knezevic S. Improving bioavailability with novel isotretinoin formulation (isotretinoin-lidose). Skin Therapy Lett. 2013;18(6):1-3.
6. Webster GF, Leyden JJ, Gross JA. Comparative pharmacokinetic profiles of a novel isotretinoin formulation (isotretinoin-Lidose) and the innovator isotretinoin formulation: a randomized, 4-treatment, crossover study. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013;69(5):762-767.
7. Data on file. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd; Princeton, NJ. (Del Rosso, JQ, Zaenglein, AL. An open- label study evaluating Lidose-isotretinoin administered without food for treatment of severe recalcitrant acne: relapse rates in the 104-week post-treatment period. Poster presented at: Fall Clinical Dermatology Conference, October 18–21, 2018, Las Vegas, NV.
8. Del Rosso JQ. Face to face with oral isotretinoin: a closer look at the spectrum of therapeutic outcomes and why some patients need repeated courses. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2012;5(11):17-24.
9. Acne. Mayo Clinic website. http://www.mayoclinic.org/health/acne /DS00169/METHOD=print. Accessed April 25, 2014.
10. Questions and answers about acne. National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases website. http://www.niams.nih.gov/health_info/acne/. Accessed April 25, 2014.
11. ABSORICA Medication Guide. Jacksonville, FL: Ranbaxy Laboratories Inc.; May 2018.
You are encouraged to report all side effects or Adverse Drug Events (ADEs) of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit MedWatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088. You are also encouraged to report side effects or ADEs to our Drug Safety Department at 1‑800‑406‑7984 or drug.safetyUSA@sunpharma.com (preferred) with as much information as available.